• Certified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to conform to Tier III marine auxiliary standards.
• Closed cooling system
• Heat exchanger
• Oil drain valve
• Remote start 12-pin connector
• Voltage regulation of ±1.0%
• Rotor and stator are coated with a high-bond epoxy varnish. Varnish helps prevent corrosion in high-humidity areas.
• Copper windings ensure minimal heat buildup. Insulation meets NEMA standards for class H insulation.
• Direct connected to the engine, the generator has sealed precision ball bearings with a precision-machined steel sleeve in the end bracket to prevent shaft misalignment and extend bearing life.